TIME OF EVE (LIMITED EDITION)
Shipping is now FREE AUSTRALIA WIDE for orders above $100, otherwise a small flat shipping fee of $8.50 will apply.
New Zealand orders are calculated based on weight.
CONTACTING THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT
Looking for General Enquiries?
What’s your return and exchange policy?
If you’re not happy with your order, you may return or exchange your item for any item of equal or lesser value within 30 days of delivery. Items must be returned in the same condition as received (unused, unwashed, and unworn).
To initiate a return or exchange, contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com
Contact our Customer Care team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
International orders may only be returned for a refund at the buyer's expense. Unfortunately we are unable to offer an exchange on international orders.
Contact our Customer Care team by email at email@example.com. We typically reply same day.
The Deluxe Edition "Time of EVE: The Movie" was perfected over 18 months with 2,700+ Kickstarter backers.
Features luxurious slipcover and digipak designed by Tsuyoshi Kusano, who handled the original packaging design for the Japanese Blu-ray and DVD releases.
- Time of EVE: The Movie (106 min) original Japanese audio and English dub by NYAV Post/Michael Sinterniklaas
- Pale Cocoon (21 min) and "Aquatic Language" (9 min) short films by Yasuhiro Yoshiura
- 7 bonus videos - interviews (Jun Fukuyama/Rikuo, Rie Tanaka/Sammy, Rina Sato/Nagi, Kenji Nojima/Masaki, and director Yasuhiro Yoshiura), Behind the Scenes, Opening Day
- Audio Commentary with director Yasuhiro Yoshiura, Rina Sato/Nagi and Kenji Nojima/Masaki
- Art Gallery featuring on-screen text with detailed subtitles
- Full subtitles in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish (neutral), Portuguese-BR, Chinese (traditional) and Russian. Hebrew subtitles for movie and short films
- 1080p, LPCM Stereo, 1 side-2 layers, MPEG-4 AVC, region free
- 33 tracks, including Kalafina's "I have a dream"
Bonus Book (English only):
- 56 pages
- Interview with director Yasuhiro Yoshiura and producer Tom Nagae
- Original short story "act 0.5" by director Yasuhiro Yoshiura, translated by Tony Gonzalez
- Orignal sketches and illustration by character designer Ryusuke Chayama
- Liner notes for soundtrack, including lyrics for "I have a dream" and "Time of Tenderness" and essays by director Yasuhiro Yoshiura and composer Tohru Okada