BLAKE BELLADONNA (1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE)
Shipping is now FREE AUSTRALIA WIDE for orders above $100, otherwise a small flat shipping fee of $8.50 will apply.
New Zealand orders are calculated based on weight.
CONTACTING THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT
If you're issue is URGENT please call +61 3 8391 9300 NOW and we'll sort out your order as soon as possible. The phone lines are available from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEDST). Or send a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
Looking for General Enquiries?
Please email email@example.com - the form above is order issues only. If you have any other questions email us here.
Contact our Customer Care team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call +61 3 8391 9300 between 9am & 5pm Monday to Friday
This is a limited run, museum quality RWBY “Blake Belladonna” collectible. Third in a series of figures by legendary Hong Kong figure designers Threezero.
- Figure stands approx. 12.4 inches / 31.5 cm tall.
- New fully-articulated body developed specifically for the RWBY series of collectible figures.
- Paint application to depict the cell shaded design of the character.
- Hand-tailored clothing & detailed accessories
- 1 "Gambol Shroud" blade (Blakes' weapon of choice, a "Variant Ballistic Chain Scythe" or VBCS)
- 3 weapon pieces for variations (Sheath Blade, Gun Blade, and "Chain" w/handle)
- 3 pairs of interchangeable hands (Relaxed hands, Closed fists & Weapon holding hands)
- 2 backpack weapon holsters (One open, one closed)
Threezero, founded by ThreeA co-owner Kim Fung Wong is one of the original producers of the Hong Kong designer figure style, best known for their gasmask logo (designed by Michael Lau) and its many iterations as a street-smart vinyl figure. Designers whose figures have been produced by Threezero include Michael Lau, Jason Siu and Elphonso Lam.
Threezero began producing 12" figures special forces uniforms around 2000. They were then the pioneer in producing weapons for these figures made from die cast. Threezero has since extended their toy ranges from 12" figures to designer vinyl collectibles.