TIME OF EVE (LIMITED EDITION)
Shipping is now FREE AUSTRALIA WIDE for orders above $100, otherwise a small flat shipping fee of $8.50 will apply.
New Zealand orders are calculated based on weight.
CONTACTING THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT
If you're issue is URGENT please call +61 3 8391 9300 NOW and we'll sort out your order as soon as possible. The phone lines are available from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEDST). Or send a direct email to email@example.com.
Otherwise please fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
Looking for General Enquiries?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org - the form above is order issues only. If you have any other questions email us here.
The Deluxe Edition "Time of EVE: The Movie" was perfected over 18 months with 2,700+ Kickstarter backers.
Features luxurious slipcover and digipak designed by Tsuyoshi Kusano, who handled the original packaging design for the Japanese Blu-ray and DVD releases.
- Time of EVE: The Movie (106 min) original Japanese audio and English dub by NYAV Post/Michael Sinterniklaas
- Pale Cocoon (21 min) and "Aquatic Language" (9 min) short films by Yasuhiro Yoshiura
- 7 bonus videos - interviews (Jun Fukuyama/Rikuo, Rie Tanaka/Sammy, Rina Sato/Nagi, Kenji Nojima/Masaki, and director Yasuhiro Yoshiura), Behind the Scenes, Opening Day
- Audio Commentary with director Yasuhiro Yoshiura, Rina Sato/Nagi and Kenji Nojima/Masaki
- Art Gallery featuring on-screen text with detailed subtitles
- Full subtitles in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish (neutral), Portuguese-BR, Chinese (traditional) and Russian. Hebrew subtitles for movie and short films
- 1080p, LPCM Stereo, 1 side-2 layers, MPEG-4 AVC, region free
- 33 tracks, including Kalafina's "I have a dream"
Bonus Book (English only):
- 56 pages
- Interview with director Yasuhiro Yoshiura and producer Tom Nagae
- Original short story "act 0.5" by director Yasuhiro Yoshiura, translated by Tony Gonzalez
- Orignal sketches and illustration by character designer Ryusuke Chayama
- Liner notes for soundtrack, including lyrics for "I have a dream" and "Time of Tenderness" and essays by director Yasuhiro Yoshiura and composer Tohru Okada